In this week's episode, we talk to Chris Fambro -- Will Power's Hauler driver and crew member for Team Penkse for the first part of the episode and then discuss all the latest in IndyCar! We talk with Chris about how:
- How he got into trucking and then the racing industry
- What it's like working for Team Penske
- What his duties consist of
After Chris was done, we dive into all the news and happenings from this week:
- the NTT announcement!
- What NTT can do for IndyCar and its future
- Carlin Racing's 2019 outlook
- Paul Tracy's announcement
And more! We'll be partnering with Connect Racing-- who plan to crowdfund a 2020 Indy 500 entry--stay tuned throughout this year for more on that, but check their website out www.connect.racing and social media @connectracing2 on twitter or @connect.racing on Instagram for more.