In this week's episode, we talk to both of the Harding-Steinbrenner racing drivers, Pato O'Ward and Colton Herta! This is Pato's second appearance after joining us at the Gateway live show in August!
We talk to Pato about:
- His Road-to-Indy journey with a dominant year in IMSA mixed in
- Getting a race in Mexico on the schedule and what it would mean
- His baseball skills before throwing out the first pitch at Yankee Stadium
- His relationship with Helio Castroneves
After Pato signs off, Colton Herta joined us for the second half of the show! We discuss:
- What it's like being Bryan Herta's son and how he'll continue to get advice from his dad
- How the Herta/Steinbrenner relationship started
- How he's improved his race abilities since joining Indy Lights in 2017
- Funny stories from when Colton was growing up in the IndyCar paddock
- What tracks he'd like to see IndyCar return to & his thoughts on the rumored IndyCar/Nascar dual weekend.
Thank you to Toronto Motorsports for their support and the James Hinchcliffe autographed die cast we just gave away! Look for more contests each month this offseason!
A special thanks to all our Patreon subscribers: David Leiting, Mike Goodier, Colin Taylor, and George Butz.